Welcome to ToMaTo-Teoh's blog!! It's kinda empty, but feel free to comment. Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading it. (^^)
RSS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

TAS Mini Gathering~!!

LOL!! Initial, it is suppose to be meant for visiting Wee in My Place Apartment! This visit is the start of the mini gathering. Onigiri invites me to visit Wee this morning. I invited Tofu to come along, since she is so free and we have not seen Wee for sometime. Jun came along too.
>WEE'S ROOM<
A TOTAL DISASTER~!! Extremely messy~! Well, we are the univited guest, so, no big deal and it is also difficult for her to squeeze everything into her room. It is kinda small room.
>ASIAN CAFE<
Wee and I ate "Wan Tan Mee" while Jun eat "Char Kuey Teow" and didn't finished it~! Tofu ate all the vege and tauge in the "Char Kuey Teow" and Onigiri finish the "Char Kuey Teow". Jun and Tofu had "Kopi Ais" *I think so (>.<)*. Onigiri had "Teh Ais" and I had "Hot Barley".
>TAYLOR'S ECA CENTRE<
Jun slept on the couch. After hearing his name mentioned, he open his eyes but his hand is inside his shirt. *I have no idea what he is doing, but the pose is damn funny* We can't stop laughing and Albert looking at him and smile, eventually he come closer to look. Jun stone there and make him look like he is sleeping with his eyes open. Finally, he can't stand us anymore and he started laughing also. It must been difficult for him to control himself so much so to not to smile.
>SUNWAY PIRAMID<
+MCDONALD'S+
Tofu and me had the "Prosperity BEEF Burger" while Jun had "Milo Ais". We gossips a lot. Well, we did some crazy stuff. We tasted every single process of it. Mixing things into the Coca-Cola drink.
+SECRET RESIPE OF THE COCA-COLA DRINK+
1st, add salt into the Coca-Cola drink~!
2nd, add pepper
3rd, add tomato sauce
4th, add chilli sauce
5th, add sugar
6th, add creamer
And the drink is ready to drink~!!
Worst of all~!! NO LAB CLASS!! ARGHHH~!! Made me stay until so late~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment