Welcome to ToMaTo-Teoh's blog!! It's kinda empty, but feel free to comment. Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading it. (^^)
RSS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's wasn't really a fine day~!

I am still nervous when I enter class yesterday where all these strangers sitting around me. It feels weird since I do not know anyone. The first class was English lesson. I manage to make a few friends. Oh yes, we are really getting along with each other's company. *Thank Goodness* For some reasons, I don't know why my lecturer pick me as Class Rep! *Sigh* She say "Please say yes!" *blink blink* (what should I say? Yes?) *Sigh* Do you look like you have a choice? Lecturers wants student to be more active. She read the list of names and my name was in the 2nd place not 1st~!!! She skip him and ask me to be the Class Rep instead~!!! *omg* Apart from that the rest was ok and fun~!! I loves being around this new friends, kinda like a little crazy here and there especially Peter. For your information, he is from China. Got to go~! *Yawn*

0 comments:

Post a Comment