Welcome to ToMaTo-Teoh's blog!! It's kinda empty, but feel free to comment. Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading it. (^^)
RSS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

5 hours of Daimoku

Woohoo~! This is the first time I chant so long. Well, I know I'm lazy to do Gongyo and Daimoku everyday, but this...is a hell of a big thing to me. It may seems crazy to you, but well, we did it, didn't we? Ok, here is the story, we went to practice every friday and saturday, as usual (roll eyes). Suddenly, Jia Xin, Yin Li and Johleen mention about doing 10 hours of daimoku, first thing come to my mind is "Oh shit! THAT LONG?!". Haha, is normal for people to feel that way. We woke up about 4 something today and started our daimoku at 4.30 until 9.30. Did I mention it is MORNING 4:30AM?? Well, yes!! Crazy huh? That's only 5 hours, the other session is 1 to 6pm. I didn't go for the 2nd session because I have assignments to do. The time pass in the early morning before 7:30am much faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment