Welcome to ToMaTo-Teoh's blog!! It's kinda empty, but feel free to comment. Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading it. (^^)
RSS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

LoL~! I have not written 2010 New Year's Resolutions!!

Oh well, my new year resolutions. Please bear with me~!!

1. Reduce my weight
(well, as much as possible)
2. Do well in my 1st year degree
(must prove to my dad, I can do it, he don't have to control me too much)
3. Able to do G & D fluently and regularly
(must do it to help me achieve my resolutions)
4. Pass my Grade 7 Piano
(Failed once, not gonna fail again!!)
5. Improve my trumpet skills
(Worse then before, must work extra hard!!)
6. Pass my Grade 8 Theory
(If not, it will be new syllabus and I have to study all over again, I don't want that to happen >.<)
7. Able to be a better Senior
(So far, I am a lousy senior)
8. Able to make my juniors have faith in me and listen to my advice
(They always ignore my advice)
9. Must ensure my room to be tidy 24/7
(It has always been messy, sad to say, worse than Wee's)
10. Avoid using computers often
(Need more time to study and assignments)

Well, this the only thing I remember, will update more again in future~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment